How to apply for undergraduate study
Application can be made by submitting:
- A complete application form which can be downloaded here.
- Together with the application form, applicant must submit all relevant documents including:
- Certified copies of Higher School Certificate/Diploma/Degree/Transcript and document of other qualifications;
- Certified copies of English Proficiency Test (IELTS/TOEFL/MUET) or equivalent; and
- Financial Statement / Financial Support Document.
- Certified copies of pages with the applicant photo and personal details of applicant’s passport. The passport must be valid at least one year prior to expiration.
- Five copies of applicant passport size photo with white plain background.
- Documents which are not in English or Malay must be accompanied by certified English translations.
- Application processing fee of USD25 in the form of Bank Draft should be made out in the name of BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA TERENGGANU. Cash or cheque is not accepted. Application forms which are sent without the processing fee will not be processed.
- Completed form and all relevant documents with application processing fee must be sent by postal mail to:
Centre for Academic Management and Quality
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
21030 Kuala Nerus
Phone (office) : +609 6684532 / +609 6684336
Fax No: +609 6684143