Duration of Study : 3.5 Years (7 Semester)
INTRODUCTION OF PROGRAMME
The programme prepares students with the knowledge and skills needed to develop mobile and web applications. In addition to produce graduates who can meet current and future workforce needs, the programme enhances the prospects and career paths of graduates through new job functions resulting from changes in the ICT landscape following the transition to mobile technology and IR4.0.
UNIQUENESS & SPECIALTY
- Broader job opportunities in mobile computing field.
- Curriculum based on industry standards and ACM standards in Computer Science
- 2u2i mode of study (2½ years in university and 1 year in industry)
- Certification programme (CPRE, CTFL, CompTIA)
|• Information Technology Officer||• Software Engineers|
|• System Analyst||• Database Administrator|
|• System Administrator||• Software System Developers|
|• IT Consultant||• Software Evaluators|
|• Web Developer||• IT Trainers|
|• Programmers and Analysts||• IT Lecturers|
|• Network Administrator||• Network Engineer|
|• IoS Application Developers|
|• Android Application Developers|
|· IoT Engineer
- STPM : Obtain C (CGPA 2.00) in any one of the subject Mathematic / grade C in Additional Math during SPM-level.
- Matriculation / Foundation : Obtain at least Grade C (2.00) in Mathematics / grade C in Additional Math during SPM-level.
- Diploma : Obtain at least CGPA 2.00 in related field
- A minimum of level 2 (Band 2) in the Malaysian University English Test (MUET)